The Environmental Education Center is composed of four divisions, including media, environmental education, website management and internet service and training courses. There are 20 staff members in the department.
1. Communicate XTBG recent events and science discoveries to the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and other media.
2. Develop, implement and evaluate environmental education programs for K-12 and the adults.
3. Update XTBG website and provide internet to other departments.
4. Manage public educational facilities.
5. Develop, implement and evaluate different training courses for conservation, education and management.
Tel: 86 691 8715392