Xishuangbanna Tropical Botanical Garden (XTBG), Chinese Academy of Sciences is an integrated base for research on tropical botany, forest ecology, plant germplasm preservation, and public science education. It has been designated as “National-level Education Base for Science”, “National Top-Level Tourist Scenic Spot” and “National Demonstration Scenic Spot for Tourism”. The Garden is open to the public all the year round.
In order to protect the scientific facilities, precious germplasm resources and create a favorable traveling order, the visitors are expected to comply with the following rules before entering the Garden.
1. Please buy tickets according to relevant regulations on admission charges before entering the Garden. For those who come to the Garden on business, please contact in advance and enter the Garden with prior permission.
2. Cars are not allowed to parking at random. The drivers should follow the directions of the traffic men and drive on specified lines.
3. No open flames in the Garden. Inflammable and explosive matters have no admission.
4. Be courteous please. No fighting or nasty words may occur in the Garden.
5. Please take good care of any tree and grass in the Garden. Not any flower or branch is allowed to be cut. No climbing. No scribbling. No paddling in the ponds.
6. Please protect the living organisms in the Garden. Chasing or hunting all the creatures in the Garden is strictly forbidden.
7. No littering. No rubbish may be thrown into the ponds.
8. Please keep an eye on your valuables and cash.
9. Any activities as filming, televising, advertising and survey or investigation should be carried out with prior authorization.
For police help or complaint, please call: +86-691-8715406
For more information, please call: +86-691-8715649
In addition, tour guides service is available from 9:00am to 4:00pm on a first-come, first-served basis.